Fall was great. Besides giving birth to the most adorable, cuddly, sweet, cutest, world's best (that's probably enough) daughter in the whole world... I also took a semester off from grad school. And now the time has come for me to return to my studies. I am SO glad that I started grad school before I began the journey of having children, because if I didn't already have so much invested into it- there is no way I'd think about going back. My class is Monday nights from 7:00- 9:30, which means I will work a long day and go straight from work to class on these days, and I won't see my little peanut at all. I'll just be able to look at the her sleeping in her crib. Ugh. But it's all worth it, and having my Masters will only better her in the end. (Although we all know that Mackenna is going to go right from high school to her Presidential campaign, so she probably won't even need money for college.)
I am 1/4 way into my Masters in Community Planning and Development. What is that? Find out here: http://muskie.usm.maine.edu/academics/cpd.jsp My class this semester is called Local Environmental Planning. Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment