This past weekend I had the pleasure of taking engagement photos for my good friends Ethan & Jessie. Jessie asked me if I would be up for doing it- and I jumped at the opportunity. Photography has always been an interest of mine, and Ben got me a great new lens for my Canon for Christmas. The lens has really helped improve the quality of my photography, and allowed me to focus on objects when taking pictures outdoors. It was a pleasure for me to have Ethan and Jessie be my first "clients," and I am so pleased with how the photos came out. I've included a few of my favorites for you to look at.
What do you think? I'd love to hear any feedback! I'd love to someday expand this hobby of mine into a side business, but we will see.
What do you think? I'd love to hear any feedback! I'd love to someday expand this hobby of mine into a side business, but we will see.



The way you captured them on the bridge is beautiful. Ehtan & Jesse look very relaxed too, which I think is hard for photographers to do! I think you're on to something . . .
ReplyDeleteMum