Thursday, August 4, 2011

July Weekend at Camp

Ben and I haven't been able to get up to camp as much this summer as we would like to, between busy weekends at home and getting ready for the baby. But we picked a gorgeous weekend in July to spend it at the lake, and some friends of ours joined us- Rick and Erin, along with their two kids Mitchell and Molly. (And two dogs, Gage and Daisy.) The kids enjoyed a lot of swimming, fishing, and tubing. Being 36 weeks pregnant at the time, I didn't get to enjoy the water sports as much as I typically would- but I managed to get some "floating" in! Here are some photos I took of the weekend.

The prize fish of the weekend! 
Mitch & Molly tubing.
Gage & Bailey, best friends for a weekend.
 Our water-obsessed dog on the left, and on the right is Erin's dog Daisy. This pug is not a fan of the heat or water sports like the bigger dogs. She kept to the shade.

Highland Lake at sunset.
Successful weekend= Tired dogs....
...and a tired Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment