Monday, August 8, 2011

Abby Comes Home/ Family Wedding

My sister Abby, who lives in Kansas, came home the last weekend in July for our cousin's wedding, and her future niece's baby shower. It was fantastic to see her, even though the visit wasn't long enough. Ben also got to spend some quality time w/ her fiance Jared. They went fishing down at Higgins, and had a late night Wii- bowling- session after the wedding. I'm really hoping that they will make the move back to Maine soon!
My cousin Jeremiah and his bride Courtney had a beautiful wedding at The Landing at Pine Point Beach in Scarborough. Ben and I danced a little, and saw family that we don't get to see often. I had a great time even though I didn't get to fully enjoy the open bar!
I loved the starfish place settings...
Soon to be Grandmother.
37 Weeks Pregnant.
Two generations of  sisters.
The new couple cutting their cake. 

Best wishes Jeremiah & Courtney!

No comments:

Post a Comment