Sunday, July 17, 2011

Skyline Lobster Bake

This is the 3rd year that Ben and I have been to the Skyline Farm Annual Lobster Bake in No. Yarmouth. This Saturday evening event is held every July, and it is a fundraiser for the non- profit museum. Skyline is a special place for Ben and I, since it is where we got married. My dad has a large part in organizing the event, and it's a great time. This year we brought guests with us- Judy (my fabulous mother-in-law) and Kathy (my second fabulous mother-in-law.) I only had my iPhone with me, since my pregnancy brain forgot my camera, but I managed to snap a few good photos with my phone..
 Wine from Kansas that my dad & Ann brought home from their recent visit to see my sister Abby. Unfortunately I couldn't try it, but a stop to the winery will be on my Kansas to-do list. 
A traditional New England lobster bake, with lobster, corn and potatoes cooked in seaweed.
 Delicious.
 Kathy, enjoying her meal! 
 Judy & Ben checking out the silent auction items.

For more information on Skyline Farm, visit http://www.skylinefarm.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment