Thursday, July 14, 2011
Engagement!
Way back when Ben & I were amateur landlords, we (mostly I) had the tough task of picking out our very first tenants to rent to. We rented the newly renovated downstairs of our Portland multi- unit, while we lived upstairs. It seems like so long ago now, as we are on our third renters in the downstairs apartment. There was lots of interest in the apartment, and in the end I picked a couple named Ethan and Jessie. They moved in to the apartment in the Spring of 2009. Within a few weeks we were having dinner together... within a few months they came to our wedding.. and today they live only a few miles from us in Windham and are some of our closest friends. Picking them as tenants was a priceless decision. This past month, they got in engaged! I'm so excited for them, and can't wait for all their wedding festivities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bethany- Where did you get your shirt? I want one. Send me the non-prego version tho.
ReplyDeleteAaaahhhhhh!!! We made the blog! You are such a sweet person. Ethan and I value you and Ben's friendship so much, and feel so blessed our lives crossed paths! We are so excited for your little one to come!
ReplyDelete