Friday, October 17, 2014

Nine Months.

I'm 9 Months Old! 
  • I just stopped taking three naps a day. I am down to two naps a day now. My first nap is usually 9-11 and my second nap 1-3. 
  • I am wearing size 12 month clothing.
  • I drink three bottles a day, an 8 ounce bottle around 8:30 and 3:00, and a 4 ounce bottle after dinner right around 6:30.
  • I eat meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 
  • I make lots of sounds and screeches.
  • I always "talk" when I am eating food.
  • I rarely cry, only when I am hungry.
  • I still have just my two bottom teeth.
  • I have started to fall asleep on my back at naptime and bedtime, instead of being on my stomach.
  • I love to look at the mobile in my crib.
  • I am starting to sign the hand motion for "more." (Dad and Mackenna are teaching me this.)
  • I am almost crawling. I can reach far for things, and get up on all fours and scoot.
  • I have the hugest smile ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment