Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Amy True Photography

As a lover of photography, I am very particular about photos. {I may or may not have been born with a touch of OCD in my blood.} I've had a few other photographers take some pictures of Mackenna and our family, and none have compared to the photos that Amy True has taken of the girls. Ben and I took Mackenna to Amy True Photography back in September 2012 for Mackenna's "1 Year" Photos, and you may remember the red Radio Flyer wagon Christmas Card photo that she took. Adorable.

Knowing that little baby Dakota was on the way, I immediately (when I was 3 months pregnant) booked  a newborn photo shoot with her. She books up fast, and I had to reserve a spot. I never had these infant photos done with Mackenna, and I so wish I had! Dakota was only 10 days old when we took her to Amy's studio in Westbrook's Dana Warp Mill. The pictures are more than I could have ever asked for. She captured such a special times in our lives, and the family photo with Mackenna in it is just priceless. Her personality shines through the camera with her vibrant, innocent smile.

Most of you have already seen one on her birth announcement, but here are some (yes, not even all) favorites of mine for your viewing pleasure. We will be back to Amy True again for annual photos of the girls. You can see more of Amy's work on her website: http://www.amytruephotography.com/
If any of you would like a copy of any of these prints, just let me know and I can send you over the high resolution digital image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment