Monday, February 17, 2014

One Month.

I'm 1 Month Old! 
  • I love to be held, and cuddling instantly soothes me.
  • I love when my mom wears me in a wrap.
  • I enjoy taking baths with my big sister.
  • I can lift my head up unsupported when laying on my stomach.
  • I'm quite strong, and can push off of things with my feet.
  • I am a snack eater. I eat frequently, but not for long at each feeding.
  • I grasp my mom and dads fingers tightly when they hold me.
  • I sleep my longest stretch from roughly 9 pm- 2 am. I wake up at night at 2 am and 5 am to eat.
  • At my 1 month appointment with Doctor Peterson, I weighed in at 8 lb 15.5 oz and measured 21 inches, putting me at about 1 lb gained since birth. All signs showed I am a healthy little gal, and progressing wonderfully in terms of development.
  • I have beautiful blue eyes and my parents predict my hair will stay blonde.
  • Most people unanimously agree that I look like my mom. Every day, mom and dad start to see more and more of Mackenna in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment