Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mackenna's 2nd Birthday Party

The day before Mackenna's birthday, Ben and I continued our tradition of making her cake. We did both a cake and cupcakes this time, Elmo- themed. They came out great!
Our cookies and cream- whoopie pie cake. Delicious!
The little bedhead started off the morning with breakfast. Good to the last drop! 
 Our birthday present to Mackenna, a custom M bracelet, and matching one for her sister's upcoming birthday.
20 Weeks Pregnant at Mackenna's 2nd Birthday.
Party time! Awaiting her guests arrival with cousin Connor.
Homemade strombolis for the guests.
Mackenna and Jack enjoying lunch
Being silly with Aunt Jenn
Thank you Nana!
I love this picture of her amongst her gifts.
Whoa, thank you Wescotts! 
Hey why do I have to sit down when I wanted to play?
Immediately put on her rain boots from Grandma. This girl loves rainboots.
Hanging out with Annie!
Fun with Uncle Pete
Happy Birthday Mackenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment