Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hello, 3rd Trimester.



How far along? 27 weeks
Baby's size/development this week: 1 2/3 lb they say online.
Maternity clothes: Oh yes. Alternating between my trusty Old Navy maternity leggings, gray one day and black the next.
Miss anything? Playing on the floor easily with Mackenna. I'm a little topsy right now, and my balance isn't good for many play activities. 
Food cravings? Anything sour. Sour gummy worms, sour patch kids, anything I can find. Chili. Ben made a great batch last weekend, I could go for that again. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing other than the occasional moment of feeling uncomfortable  Feeling great, and have ever since I passed the 12 week mark.
Sleep: Interrupted by constant bathroom breaks.
Best moment of the week: Feeling accomplished when my mom came over and we went through a lot of our infant clothes, and got the closet ready for Baby D.
Nursery: We should start on that! Just finishing some projects in our house to the downstairs, and Mackenna's bedroom is up next. Than, the nursery can begin.
Wedding rings on or off? On. Just got them sautered together so they fit tighter even. Not as much swelling (yet) as I had with Mackenna.
Movement? Lots! Lots of kicks and rolls, and movement all over.
Weird pregnancy thing of the week: All the moving she's been doing, especially at night! 
Daddy is feeling: Excited! About hunting season. Just kidding, the baby too. He already references things we will do next year with "the girls." He loves to feel you move, and thinks you will be coming early. We shall see!
Mommy is feeling: Great! 
Workouts this week: Chasing around a 2 year old.
Looking forward to: My sister and her family moving "home" next month. I can't wait to have the girls play together. Mackenna starting gymnastics in November. Her first class experience, I can't wait to see what she thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment