Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Yarmouth Clam Festival

On Sunday, Ben and I planned to go to the Yarmouth Clam Fest together. But... Ben ended up getting a bad case of food poisoning this weekend and couldn't move off of the couch on Sunday- so I picked up Jessie and headed off to Yarmouth for a girls day! Thank goodness I had Jessie with me, I don't think I could have navigated those crowds and a toddler without a little help! 

Getting face painted! On her arm.. because she didn't want it on her cheek. 
I picked out Elmo for her.
 Checking out her new ink.
:) 
M ran into a daycare pal from Jenn's daycare, Owen. He was her competition in the race.
I signed Mackenna up for the Diaper Derby race at the Clamfest! She was in the last division, the 'runners' 19 months- 36 months. Jessie held Mackenna at one end of the rope, and I waited at the finish line. Luckily our friends Sara and Kyle came down to the Clamfest- and I was able to get Sara to take photos with my camera. It was all too perfect! 

Pre-race stretching.
All the kids waiting.
Her first race!

Finishing up the day with her new favorite, Dunkin Donuts iced tea- Grandma Judy's favorite drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment