Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day at Peaks Island

By far the best day we've had this summer so far, Ben and I took Mackenna over to Peaks this past weekend for a day trip. It was so much fun, and I can't wait to do it again. Mackenna loved it all, from the ferry ride over, to the biking, lunch, playing in the ocean, ice cream... everything! It was the perfect weather.

All dressed and ready to go! 
Testing out our newest purchase, a bike trailer. Mackenna loved being in it. She was all cozy with her blanket and cup. She even fell asleep halfway through our bike ride.
View of Portland from the boat.
On the ferry heading over! 
Not a bad view from the bike trail...
Lunch at the Inn at Peaks
mmm, I do like chocolate milk!
Ben and Mackenna played on the beach while me and Baby #2 took a rest. 
Ice cream treat!
The sign of a successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment