Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sunday Fun Day!

This past weekend, Ben and I had a rare weekend where we didn't have plans to go anywhere, and hadn't committed to do anything. We decided to plan a family day with Mackenna on Sunday. I called it, appropriately, Sunday Fun Day. I'd like to keep it as a weekly tradition, although I know it won't always be possible. I'll post every Sunday Fun Day on here. I know M won't remember these days, but I hope she can look back and reflect on all the fun she had. I believe the best thing you can give your kids is time with them. And this, was a good time.

This Sunday was filled with a lunch outing, a Children's Museum afternoon, and a family shopping stop. 

All ready to go!
After battling traffic of crowds of kids heading to Disney On Ice... 
we made it downtown Portland! (Thank you, downtown work parking spot.)
Daddy picked the lunch spot, Bingas Wingas.
Playing at The Childrens Museum!
Up in the fire truck- she loved it!
Big kid and little kid.
What day is complete without Renys?

No comments:

Post a Comment