Thursday, January 31, 2013

Small space makeover!

Hello world! I've been a little out of touch with blogging these past few weeks. I am not even sure where I was last week, I was SO sick with the flu. It was horrible. And before that, Mackenna had it. Ben and I both took on new roles/ jobs in our career at the beginning of 2013, and we have been putting in 50 plus hours a week at our jobs. And our free time? Spent with our girl, family, and friends. So that's my story.

But- this week I've been doing some updating around the house. We did a complete makeover of our master bedroom, with photos to come. Tonight, Ben and I took an hour to makeover this small area of our house. We removed our leaning bookshelf, and installed two white wood shelves in its place. (Thank you Homegoods.) I decorated it with my favorite frames. (I need to order a few new photos for the frames, no issue for me of course.) I love the transformation of the space. Much safer for Mackenna, and it really opens the area. Note: the paint colors didn't change. It's just a difference in the lighting.


2 comments: