Monday, January 28, 2013

Fairytale Vermont Wedding

On 10-13-12, Ben and I ventured to Vermont to celebrate the wedding of Ethan & Jessie, aka: The Stubberts. As our first tenants of Devonshire St, who became some of our best friends, we were so honored to both be in their wedding. It was a perfect weekend. Perfect weather, great guests, and a breathtakingly beautiful setting. Jessie was an absolutely gorgeous bride. I didn't bring my "real camera," but here are the photos that I took over the wedding weekend w/ my iPhone camera.

Rehearsal Dinner
Pre- Wedding Preparations
 The Details (Made my Jessie herself.)
The Bridesmaids
The Reception

The morning after the wedding, the steam rolling off of the lake.
Professional Photos from their wedding, taken by Amanda Perkins Photography.
What was Mackenna doing while we were enjoying ourselves at the wedding?
Hanging out with Grandma & Aunt Kathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment