Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

Ben had a GREAT first Fathers Day, and I was lucky enough to spend some of the day with my father. My dad is someone I have always looked up to, and I couldn't be happier for Mackenna to have him as a grandfather. He adores her. We went to breakfast at Kristas in Cornish, and Mackenna got her first official "restaurant meal," you will see it below on the receipt where it says "1 Lone Egg." She loved it of course. 

I've loved Ben since I met him, and I have never doubted that we will spend our years growing old together. But the love I have for him when I see him with Mackenna is incomparable to the love I had before. Seeing how Ben is as a father to Mackenna, inspires me to be a better mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment