Sunday, May 6, 2012

25 Things About Me

  1.  I eat any food except bananas.
  2.  I will drive up to 10 minutes out of my way to find a full serve gas station. 
  3. I don't like odd numbers. Moving on to question number 4...
  4. My last meal would be a cheeseburger. 
  5. Ben and I are saving to build our own house in 2014. 
  6. I am a crazy planner. Refer to the above statement. (What I didn't mention was that I have the month that we will move in, on my calendar.) 
  7. I am a sucker for pumpkin-flavored anything. Beer, coffee, candles, potpourri, anything.
  8. I was a lifeguard and swim instructor for 5 years.
  9. Mackenna was the only girl's name that Ben and I agreed on. 
  10. If we have a boy, we are going to name him Branson. If we have a girl, I guess it'll have to be Mackenna Jr, unless we can agree on another name. 
  11. I worked in Cumberland County Jail for 1 year as a college internship. It was my most enjoyable work experience to date.
  12. I hope to start a photography business.
  13. I don't have one best friend, but I have the best of friends.
  14. As long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a grown up. I guess you could say that I am what I always wanted to be.
  15. I love to run.
  16. I listen to rap music when I'm in the car alone. 
  17. I brush my teeth with hot water.
  18. I only read non- fiction. I have a lacking imagination, so fiction has never clicked with me. 
  19. My favorite movies are documentaries.
  20. My dream car is a Lincoln MKX. 
  21. Ben told me he loved me after we had been dating for two weeks. 
  22. The first website I go to every morning is www.pressherald.com. I am a junky for local news.
  23. So cliche, but I've always wanted to swim with the dolphins.
  24. I have a tattoo.
  25. I currently have braces.
Thanks for the idea Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment