Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day.




Happy Valentines Day to all! 


The day wasn't anything too special over here at the Siemen household. I worked a 10- hour day, and managed to come home and cook a nice meal for Ben and I to enjoy. We exchanged cards (see the cute, homemade card below) and snuggled with Mackenna. Things are SUPER busy around our house- it is my first week at work, and poor little M is on her fourth ear infection. No Valentines celebration at daycare for this little bugger. This one is a double ear infection, which is no fun. In addition to the ear pain, she has been running a fever between 100 and 102 degrees since Sunday. If it wasn't my first week at work, I'd be home with her. But since it is... we are relying on family (and Ben) to stay home with her. I hope this is the last ear infection she sees for a while.


Ben and I are celebrating Valentines Day on Saturday night, when we are going down to the Old Port for drinks and dinner reservations. I am SO looking forward to a night out with him! I hope you all had a great day with the ones you love.









Valentines Day Dinner: Enchilada Lasagna.

^YUM. Click the link to view the recipe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment