Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas: Our Day in Pictures.

I was sick on Christmas with an awful sinus cold, but that didn't stop us from heading out to celebrate Mackenna's first Christmas day. As a side note, I still have my cold nine days later. I am on my fifth box of tissues, and this is getting old! Anyhow, I got everything I asked for (a new lens for my camera) and more (two pairs of Danskos... Ahhh.) Enjoy these photos, some taken with my new lens.
Mackenna's 1st Christmas!

Ben giving Bailey her Christmas gift, a John Deere bandanna. Mackenna loved her new John Deere blanket that dad gave her. See the theme Ben was going with...
Thanks Abby!
My favorite present under the tree.
 All dressed up for brunch at Nana's house.
 Playing with Grand Merme. 
Fascinated by the singing dog.
Moms table setting.
Thanks Nana- a Jumperoo! 
 Playing around with my new lens. 
New mittens from Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment