Friday, December 23, 2011

An eventful holiday weekend.

Last weekend was a busy weekend, filled with holiday celebrations and a few more Mackenna "firsts." 

Friday
On Friday afternoon, Ben & I went to M's daycare, where they had a Christmas party w/ all the kiddos and parents. It was great to acquaint ourselves w/ the children, and meet the other parents. Santa visited the kids, and they all told him what they wanted for Christmas. Of course Mackenna was modest, and didn't have any wants this year! We had a great time at the party. 
First Time Meeting Santa! 
 So happy to see Dad at the party!
Dancing along to the Christmas carols. 
After the Daycare party, we went to Ethan & Jessie's for our 3rd Annual Christmas Ham Dinner. This tradition started three Christmas' ago, back when Ben and I lived at Devonshire St in Portland- and Ethan and Jessie lived below us. Ethan works for Sysco, and every December his company gives him a a bonus. Not money, but a ham. And every year, Ben and I enjoy the ham with them.
 This year- Mackenna joined us. She slept through most of the party.

Saturday
Saturday morning, Mackenna & I went to visit Kati and her mom Becky at the Benson Farm. Mackenna got her first cow experience!
At first: Not thrilled with the cows.
 Hmm, well let me really think about this.
Ok, I love them!
Saturday night, Ben & I went to a Christmas party at a friends house in Kennebunk, and my mom watched Mackenna. We had a blast, but no photos of that!

Sunday
Sunday, we had a Christmas Cookie Party at my Aunt Jenny & Uncle David's house in Gorham- and did a gift swap.
Mackenna's first set of keys! 
 Mackenna w/ my cousin Jessica. 

This coming weekend is on track to be just as fun as the last weekend. Enjoy the holidays with your family. 

1 comment: