Thursday, April 17, 2014

Three Months.

I'm 3 Months Old!
  • I love cuddling with Momma, and being in the Baby Bjorn carrier.
  • I have such a doll face. Most people's first reaction to me is that I look just like a porcelain doll.
  • I stare at the television intently.
  • I play with objects hanging in front of my face.
  • I kick my legs and watch them move.
  • I chew on my hand.
  • I drink roughly every 3 hours, about 4 ounces at each feeding, and alternate between breast feeding and formula.
  • I say a little coo from time to time.
  • I stick my tongue out.
  • This month I have turned into such a happy, playful, smiley little girl.
  • I smile at my sister.
  • I resist any type of nap schedule.
  • At night I sleep from about 8 pm until 2 am. It varies, but I get a good 5-6 hour chunk of sleep in and than wake up briefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment