This year we are embracing some holiday traditions and decorations a little more than past years. Although Mackenna doesn't quite get the concept of Christmas yet, she is enjoying learning about it. She loves the lights on the trees she sees everywhere. However, she is fairly adamant that she doesn't want Santa coming over and bringing presents, and she does NOT want anything in her stocking. So I assume she doesn't quite get the concept. In other news, she thinks the perfect place for her new sibling to sleep is... Outside. Oh dear.
Our family's new stockings.
Sunday morning Christmas cookie decorating.
Mackenna's cookies.
We are suckers for anything "Moose!"
Our Christmas Tree! Mackenna helped decorate for her first time this year. I added the barn star as a topper this year, and think I'll keep that from now on. It looks beautiful in our living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment