Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

As usual, we spent our Thanksgiving in Bridgton with the Siemen/ Deignan/ Blanchard family at camp. It was a great day of relaxation, delicious food, and family time. 

...and yes, this was the best photo we could get, with a very tired toddler who hadn't napped and is battling an ear infection and cold. As always, I'm thankful for my husband who is patient with any photo- op I ask him to participate in. 
Our little turkey!
Outtake from my attempted cousin photo shoot. Mackenna loved playing with Connor this weekend, and felt like a real big kid.
Setting the table.
This year I made a dairy- free (for Talia) green bean casserole that was really delicious! 
We brined the turkey for the first time this year, soaking it in the brine the night before Thanksgiving- and that was a HIT! Everyone said it was the best turkey they have had.
The turkey centerpiece Mackenna made for the table.
I'm thankful for so many things in my life, and it changes year to year what I am most thankful for. But starting this year, I know one thing I am grateful for will never change. My two girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment