Happy St. Patrick's Day!
This is her 'cheese' face. Attractive, we know.
Sleepover at Nana's house on Friday, fun in the tub!
The cutest thing happened. Mackenna created her own ottoman, to be just like Dad. All on her own.
This happened.
Mackenna wasn't feeling well all weekend. We went on a Cabelas trip, and she decided it was nap time. So we improvised.
A rare afternoon of snuggling in our PJ's on the couch!
Mackenna and I took an trip to see my dad's new place in Gorham. We timed it, just 8 minutes from our house.
Bloody Mary's to celebrate St. Patricks Day. I'm sure they don't drink just beer in Ireland.
Ben and I rented Argo, which I was dying to see. Intense.
Ben made his 'Paleo Diet' approved dinner, and I got GHOP's Big Mac pizza. Third Sunday in a row, I am addicted. Sorry Ben.
And after the weekend, M and I braved the snowstorm to celebrate Sara's birthday with the other Wescotts!




No comments:
Post a Comment