Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving, from Turks & Caicos. We are having a fabulous vacation, with perfect weather and even better company.

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for:

-My mom & Grandpa Rodney (and Annie) who have been watching our little girl this week and doing a wonderful job. The photos and updates have made the distance seem manageable.

-My new job that I start on Monday. After a tough year with my current job, I am so blessed to have found an opportunity that seems like the beginning to a rewarding career in housing. Its a brand new company that is dedicated to providing a great service to the public, and I'm extremely grateful to have been offered the position.

-Our tenants at Devonshire. We've got a great bunch of people in there and they make being a landlord very easy. I'm so thankful for the care they take in the house.

-Checking one thing off my bucket list this week; Scuba Diving. Being forty feet below the ocean was a surreal experience. Ben and I got to swim within inches of a stingray, and be among a school of fish.

-A great daycare provider. After a tough transition this summer from our "first" daycare provider, a grueling search for a new one, and than choosing Monique... we are fortunate to say that we love having Mackenna with her. She has been wonderful with our girl, and our girl loves going to her. Great childcare is hard to find, and truly priceless.

-My friends and family. I cant say enough about the supportive group of friends and family that surround me. I have a growing family in 2013, with the addition of a niece or nephew McGuire. And, Ben and I welcome Becky's fiancee Michael into the "family" later in 2013.

Enjoy some turkey for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment