Monday, April 2, 2012

Every girl needs shoes ...

I'm not a shoe person. I literally own under 10 pairs of shoes. And four out of these ten are Danskos, which are so comfortable and practical. One accessory I do love though, is baby shoes. They are just the cutest little things you have ever seen. On Sunday, Ben built M her own baby shoe rack- since we didn't see any in the stores. It is at a perfect height so that someone short, blonde and furry doesn't grab them with her teeth. Check out our wall mounted shoe rack!







... The only issue with this shoe rack? I have more baby shoes on order that should arrive via USPS this week. I know, I know. I'm thinking I'll add some small hooks to the bottom of the shoe rack to hang strappy sandals, and create more storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment