This Father's Day Weekend, Ben and I went to Bar Harbor with my Dad and Ann. We originally intended to go whale watching, but due to the weather the tour boat cancelled the trip. It was overcast most of the day. Instead of whale watching, we ended up going to Wildwood Stables and took a carraige tour. We than went to Jordan Pond House for lunch, and ended by exploring the Asticou Gardens. It was a great day.
The most delicious dessert ever, a Jordan Pond House popover with chocolate sauce and ice cream. Ever since I have been pregnant, I now consider chocolate an entire food group on it's own. (I ate an entire bag of chocolate covered pretzels yesterday in less than 5 minutes and still felt that I was craving chocolate.)
Needless to say, this was even more delicious to me than it was before.
SO jealous you had a popover!!
ReplyDelete