I hope everyone had a great long weekend! The weekend didn't get off to a great start for us, when Friday after work I took a "spill" on Rt 202 while running with Bailey. Luckily I had my iPhone with me, since I listen to Pandora on it. I called Ben while I was on the pavement, and he came to pick us up. (Baby is fine, my cuts are healing quickly, just my ego is bruised...)
After that- the weekend was great! Ben and I spent it doing landscaping projects around the house, had a session with Bailey's trainer, went to the Gorham Founders Festival for a historical society auction, and spent a night at camp with Judy, Talia and Connor. It was nice enough for Ben and Connor to go fishing for the first time this summer.
And Connor took this last picture of Ben & I. He did a great job centering it, but missed our "cheese" smiles. Nevertheless, I love it because its one of the first photos we have of the three of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment